Updated on 07/01/13
Welcome to TIX4STUDENTS.COM (the “Site”), an online service of Fan Sourcing, LLC dba TIX4STUDENTS.COM. Your use of the Site is governed by the policies, terms, and conditions set forth below. Please read them carefully. By using this site or submitting for membership, products or services of TIX4STUDENTS (“T4S”), you indicate your acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, the terms and conditions set forth below (also referred to as this “Site Agreement”). If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site and do not submit for membership on this site.
Fan Sourcing LLC reserves the right to make changes to this site and to these terms and conditions at any time. Any such modifications will become effective upon the date they are first posted to this site. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions. Your use of the Site following any such change constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
User Conduct & Participation
TIX4STUDENTS does not guarantee the accuracy of Content. Under no circumstances will TIX4STUDENTS be liable in any way for any Content, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted by TIX4STUDENTS.
Username, Password and Security
You will set-up a username (e-mail address) and password during the T4S registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and your account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify T4S of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you log off from your account at the end of each session. T4S cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
Purchase Of Services
By using the Site you acknowledge and agree that T4S and its Partners shall have no liability for any cost, damage or harm arising directly or indirectly in connection with any of the Services ordered or received through this Site or through links on this Site or from any action or inaction of any Partner.
You may have the option to pay for a membership fee on this Site using a credit card by sending that information over the Internet. This Site uses encryption technology to protect the information from access by unauthorized third parties. The Site uses PayPal to process all credit card transactions. However, neither T4S, nor any Partner can guarantee that the encryption technology will operate as intended or that a third party will not be able to access such information. If you have any concerns about sending such information over the Internet, you should use an alternative means of payment. By sending any sensitive information over the Internet in connection with your use of this Site, you agree that neither T4S nor any Partner will have any liability if the applicable encryption technology fails to protect your information
This site contains links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties (the “External Sites”). For example, External Sites may include Ticketmaster.com and Telecharge.com. T4S is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any External Site. T4S does not approve the content (or endorse the software) of any third party site, nor do we warrant that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against T4S for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to link to an External Site. In addition, should you link to any External Site you will be bound by the terms and conditions that apply on that External Site.
If you are accepted as a member of the TIX4STUDENTS program, you agree to abide by the terms outlined in the Membership Agreement whether or not you are logged into your profile while using the Site.
You may not share or re-post T4S social posts in order to:
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a T4S employee, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Site;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- Harass another user;
- Collect or store personal data about other users.
- Take advantage of promotional offers in a manner inconsistent with fair use of such promotion as detailed in the promotion rules. In the event of such abuse, T4S reserves the right to take action to prevent such activity, including, but not limited to, terminating the membership privileges of the user.
Fan Sourcing LLC reserves the right to change the Site at any time at its sole discretion without notice to users. Fan Sourcing LLC may deny access to the Site to anyone at any time.
This Site Agreement shall include any additional terms, conditions, notices, policies or disclaimers provided by Fan Sourcing LLC, its licensors, vendors or partners in specific areas of the Site. However, in the event of a conflict between such terms and this Site Agreement, the terms of this Site Agreement shall prevail.
ANY RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED HEREIN ARE RESERVED. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE UPDATED JULY 1, 2013.